Friday, April 10, 2020

Graphic Novel Outline

Title~ Prison Town
Characters~ Dylan, Indigo, and Maldia
Setting~ A small town just outside of Jackson, Wyoming called Maydanor(May-DA-nor).
Summary~ A cursed love triangle that goes a little deeper then just love; but a connection that could never be broken but Maldia tries with every spells she's got. From Sorcerers to misfits there will be no turning back once you've entered Maydanor. You want to leave? At what price are you willing to pay?
Inspiration~
 Amazon.com: Batman (2011-2016) Vol. 1: The Court of Owls (Batman ... Love You Forever: Robert Munsch, Sheila McGraw: 0000920668373 ... Amazon.com: Death Note - Vol. 1: Various, Various: Movies & TV These are my three graphic novels that inspired me; Batman: Court of owls Vol. 1, Love You Forever, and Death Note Vol. 1... All very different... All very good. I have taken ideas from all of them to make up what I will be writing! Excited to see it yet?

Art?~ I am not sure on my art ideas just yet but I'm thinking they will be simple but detailed if that makes any sense to you guys hahaha! I guess you could give Pokemon as a good animation example of what I am thinking of. its not too basic and it's not too complex. I am mainly looking at the Pokemon themselves when I say that too.
 Brain scans reveal a 'pokémon region' in adults who played as kids ...
Theme~ My them you could say is a sci-fi/action/romance because I put sci-fi in almost all my stories and will put them in this one too, I also really enjoy action and romance together because it's not your typical 'Disney Princess' story but has a similar concept not Mr. & Mrs. Smith but somewhere in the middle of the two.

1 comment: